Reopen Your Facilities Safely
Mitigate operational risks by limiting the spread of COVID-19 within your workforce
The pandemic-driven lockdowns are being lifted throughout Latin America, and your company's facilities will reopen over the coming months.
An effective infection control plan is obviously essential to business continuity and your company's revenue stream. COVID-19 must be kept out of your factories, warehouses, offices, and facilities.
Secure Pointe has partnered with a leading screening solutions company, Global K9 Protection Group, to deliver and implement their SafeScan thermal scanning solution to employers throughout Latin America.
Global K9 Protection Group, a veteran-owned company based in Alabama, developed their GlobalView application to support the high-volume and video-based requirements of their canine cargo and personnel screening operations. GlobalView was easily adapted to work with streams of thermal scanning data.
Mainstream Adoption by Leading Businesses
Thermal scanning has been recognized as one of the most effective methods to screen employees for the most common symptom of COVID-19, and prevent infected employees from spreading the virus among their colleagues.
Thermal scanning is quick to implement, accurate, scalable. It's more cost-effective and safer when compared with manual scanning.
“Businesses are turning to temperature checks as they plan to reopen and look to mitigate the risk of illness. Ford Motor Co., which deployed more than 380 infrared thermal-scanning systems across 100 facilities world-wide, said the infrared devices provide an added layer of comfort for employees on top of other safety measures, including mandatory face masks.” - The Wall Street Journal, May 21, 2020
How SafeScan Thermal Scanning Works
- One or more thermal imaging cameras are installed at your facility's entry points, and then connected to the internet. The installation process takes about a day.
- Cameras remotely measure the body temperature of people within their field of view, which can extend 8 meters from the camera.
- The temperature checks are nonintrusive.
- Every time an employee passes through an entry point, the system uses facial recognition to associate each individual with their temperature.
- Notifications of alarms requiring intervention are delivered in real time, in English, Spanish, or Portuguese.
- All data is sent to GlobalView, a secure cloud-based data capture and analysis application.
- GlobalView is in turn centrally managed by trained staff at a Global Command Center, who are available for real-time collaboration and alarm resolution.
A Complete Solution
SafeScan camera hardware is made by NVTS, an established and innovative high technology provider of both fixed and portable camera systems serving government and commercial markets.
The backbone of the SafeScan solution is Global K9's GlobalView data capture and analysis application.
With Secure Pointe's expertise in building resilient security solutions for the Latin American market, SafeScan can be thoughtfully integrated into your access control and security plan.
We can implement a Thermal Scanning solution in Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean.
At Secure Pointe we believe that cultural specialization matters in security and risk management. In fact, we believe it is critical.
This is why we focus on the Latin American market, applying deep regional experience, linguistic ability, and cultural knowledge to help our clients navigate the often complex situations that confront them in the region.
Our focus allows us to provide our clients with solutions that are not only based on a deeper understanding of the environment, but also solutions which are less likely to result in friction points within the cultures where they operate.
Houston, Texas (Headquarters)
9595 Six Pines Drive, Suite 8210
The Woodlands, Texas 77380
+1 (346) 345-4250
Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
Insurgentes Sur No 377, PH 2
Colonia Hipodromo Condesa
Mexico City, (CDMX), Mexico C.P. 06100
+52 (55) 5035-8029
120 Karona Avenue
+1 (346) 345-4252